Client Piece Sneak Peek!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Here is a sneak peek on a project in progress that I am working on for a client. The lovely Stephanie from Attic Angel actually referred her to me because she is moving soon (TOO soon!) and won't have time to work on client pieces for much longer at all. While sad that Stephanie is leaving me, I was happy to meet my new client and share with her the sample board I mocked up! It was based on an image I saw on google, and FOR THE LIFE OF ME I cannot find it again and don't want to post it here as a pic without crediting the source. So just trust that it was a lovely piece and very worthy as an inspiration. The stencil photo above is actually the very same one from the inspiration piece...that was like finding a needle in a haystack and I am over the moon that I actually found it...:) I worried, hemmed and hawed, fussed over it and did what I always do...self criticized myself to pieces before I finally was able to link up with her. I gotta tell ya...I was nervous as heck! As my own little kind of artist, I guess you could say that I am...tender about my work! Absolutely brutal to myself, though! Much to my relief, she loved it! We're going for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Scandinavian Pink Stripes over ASCP Old White. The stripes will be slightly diluted with Old White so I can give the stencil the full Scandinavian glory! 

So, tell me what you think so far! I love the distressed look. Oh, if you can't really tell I don't have the best camera right now but the bottom isn't dirty...that's ASCP Dark Wax over Clear Wax on the bottom half while it's Clear Wax on the top half. Can't wait to give y'all the final reveal! Love to all, Claudia

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be beautiful, can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS