Union Jack in Gold and Bronze

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hi everyone, hope all is well for y'all nowadays! I just finished a piece and wanted to post it real quick before life realizes that I am not actively going crazy and distracts me from getting this post done!

I took this coffee table and emblazoned it with the grand Union Jack symbol. I used an antique white and metallic paints in gold and bronze. I used the same instructions as I relied on with my original Union Jack Coffee table, see that post here.


Before...sad and dreary!


After....fabulous!!!!
Either way, this post is short and sweet because I have dinner to get to! If you ever try this look I have got to tell you, invest in FROG TAPE! It is worth the hunt!

Hope you like this piece! I hate to part with it, but explaining two Union Jack Coffee tables to guests will just get tiring. ;) Love to all, Claudia



I linked up to:

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS